Seventh baby dies from mold-related infection at Seattle hospital: report

Reportedly a girl almost six months old Died On Wednesday morning, after fighting mold-related infections for months, Seattle According to the report, Children’s Hospital.

“Last night, Beth said she was ready,” her parents Katie and Mika Hut wrote on Facebook. “I cannot thank the team who worked all night to make sure Beth’s transition was as painless and smooth as possible.”

According to her, since 2001, she is the seventh patient to die after getting a mold infection in a hospital. Becker Hospital Review.

Beth, whom her parents called “a brave, brave and beautiful warrior”, was born last August at a multicare Tacoma General Hospital with heart disease. According to the Seattle Times, she was taken to Seattle Children’s and had her first surgery at the age of five.

Actor Ryan Guzman reminds me of the “ Nightmare ” case when his one-year-old son Mateo couldn’t breathe

She had two subsequent surgeries and at some point was infected with Aspergillus cavii while in the hospital.

Aspergillus is a mold that people breathe every day, but people with a weakened immune system are at risk for developing aspergillosis. Mayo Clinic.

Hatz is part of a class action lawsuit filed against a hospital late last year. Times report.

Click here to get the FOX NEWS app

“Once they had the opportunity to plan to celebrate a brave, brave and beautiful warrior, they would post again,” said her parents, who documented Beth’s struggle at the hospital. As long as you know what “life after” looks like, understand that you are likely not to respond to messages or calls.

Hospital director Dr. Jeff Spelling told the Times that the hospital considered the previous infection to be an isolated event.

“In retrospect, we should have established the connection sooner,” he told a news conference. “In short, it failed.”

You May Also Like

About the Author: Maelie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *